- Who Are You?
- What Does a Day in the Life of Brittany Look Like?
- What Attracted You to Your Career?
- Best Thing About Your Job?
- Most Challenging Thing About Your Job?
- Most Memorable Advice You’ve Been Given?
- One Lesson You’ve Learned on the Job?
- One Item You Can’t Live Without?
- What Tool Do You Find Most Useful at Work?
- What’s One Thing from Your Bucket List That You Have Done or Want to Do?
Who Are You?
Brittany at Work
Enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist.
Brittany at Play
Certification Addict. Technology enthusiast. Neuroscience lover. Drake fanatic.
What Does a Day in the Life of Brittany Look Like?
- I’m usually the first person at the office in the mornings.
- I organize my daily to-do list, dive into some sales-focused strategies, then start producing content like a machine!
- Vincenzo’s everyday at lunch is a must (I conveniently forget to brown bag it).
- A day in the office is never complete for me without sending a few emails, making a few jokes, and eat a stroopwafel of course.
- Since I love learning, you can bet that I’m in the middle of getting another certification that I can add to my LinkedIn profile.
- After work? Dinner and going for a run is my usual routine.
- Rinse and repeat!
What Attracted You to Your Career?
My first internship.
I had very little exposure to content development and never expected to love it so much. Once I started getting into the industry, I knew this was the field for me because it includes all of my favourite things: writing, social media community building, and creating editorial calendars.
Best Thing About Your Job?
Everyday is a new challenge, and I love the flexibility it offers.
I can move from project to project and never get bored because of I work with such a wide variety of clients!
Most Challenging Thing About Your Job?
Having too many tabs open at the same time.
Most Memorable Advice You’ve Been Given?
“Just create. Don’t worry about how it turns out just yet.”
One Lesson You’ve Learned on the Job?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Communication is key when working with others, and asking a question now is always easier than asking it a week from now. Speak up!
One Item You Can’t Live Without?
Money! I have a taste for expensive things…
What Tool Do You Find Most Useful at Work?
Maybe Moz? Hootsuite? Google Drive? I can’t pick just one.
What’s One Thing from Your Bucket List That You Have Done or Want to Do?
I want to wake up in a Bugatti.