Our partners and customers range from start-ups and fast-growing companies to well-established institutions; from marketing teams in small and medium-sized businesses to independent teams in large enterprise corporations.
In the examples below, you’ll notice that we focus on our clients’ overall sales and profitability. We don’t waste time optimizing for metrics like bounce rate or click-throughs—unless there’s evidence that they are strongly linked to the business’s profitability.
The ways in which we work together to achieve business objectives vary widely – the one common denominator is success.
Real world case study: Optimizing social media campaign performance
This in depth look at a social contest and organic communications program covers a number of critical success factors:
- increased Facebook fan count by a factor of 10 in a 3 week period.
- increased social engagement over 4000% driving in-store revenue growth.
- co-branding leveraged to exponentially increase consumer awareness.
- how social media contesting unlocked real top line revenue.
Learn how we optimized this social media contest & campaign.
Crestock.com & Snoop Dogg. Understanding & leveraging motivation.
How we worked with crestock.com to convert a stale recurring contest into an exciting motivator for their target clientele:
- 800 new leads generated in a 5 week period.
- drove return lead visits to accounts.
- leveraged a mainstream artist to drive market awareness.
- increased top line revenue by 35% over a 5 week program.
Beertown London. Creating awareness and driving consumers to a new location.
Beertown was opening a new location outside of their normal geographic region. Learn how we worked closely with their entire team to:
- drive significant new market awareness by growing their targeted fan base by over 10,000 guests.
- address guest awareness through a comprehensive communication plan.
- foster guest excitement through social contesting to generate over 1000 qualified leads.
- create a successful 4 week grand opening program.