- Who Are You?
- What Does a Day in the Life of Andrea, AKA Andy, Look Like?
- What Attracted You to Your Career?
- Best Thing About Your Job?
- Most Challenging Thing About Your Job?
- Most Memorable Advice You’ve Been Given?
- One Lesson You’ve Learned on the Job?
- One Item You Can’t Live Without?
- What Tool Do You Find Most Useful at Work?
- What’s One Thing from Your Bucket List That You Have Done or Want to Do?
Who Are You?
Andy at Work
Digital Marketing Specialist.
Andy at Play
Biker Chick. Social Bee. Green Thumb. Dance Addict. Future Hang Gliding Pilot. DIY Enthusiast.
What Does a Day in the Life of Andrea, AKA Andy, Look Like?
- Check the weather to see if I can ride my Motorcycle to work.
- Make a cup of coffee.
- Check in on social media and connect with community members online.
- Jump in on multiple client projects from creating ads for campaigns and developing lead magnets to optimizing websites.
- After work I love to create DIY projects at home.
What Attracted You to Your Career?
This career is the perfect combination of art and technology.
From using creativity to make stunning social graphics to breaking down campaign analytics to evaluate performance, I just don’t think I could ask for a better combination of challenges to take on every day.
Best Thing About Your Job?
The best thing about my job is the opportunity to constantly be learning as the industry is always changing and evolving, working with multiple clients on new projects, and collaborating with our amazing and talented team. Never a dull moment in #AgencyLife.
Most Challenging Thing About Your Job?
Stepping away from the project for some personal time, with the internet at our fingertips at all times it’s hard not to check in all the time.
Most Memorable Advice You’ve Been Given?
“You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” Thanks Wayne!
One Lesson You’ve Learned on the Job?
Life happens after you make plans. Optimize, pivot, adjust, be creative, and make it work!
One Item You Can’t Live Without?
My friends! Couldn’t get through life without solid friendships.
What Tool Do You Find Most Useful at Work?
Hard to say because we use ALL OF THE TOOLS, but probably Hootsuite plus everything Google.
What’s One Thing from Your Bucket List That You Have Done or Want to Do?
I would love to sail from Vancouver to Panama, through the Panama Canal, and into the Caribbean! Then soak up the sun for a couple weeks 🙂