The Universe Has Your Back!
Who Are You?
Caroline at Work
Client Success Manager
Caroline at Play
Volleyball & Football Player. Exercise Junkie. Adrenaline Seeker. Foodie. Music Enthusiast. Book Nerd. All Things Outdoors.
What Does a Day in the Life of Caroline Look Like?
- Have a cup of coffee or tea & work on current certification or course
- As soon as I hit my desk, I’m ready to go! I review yesterday’s successes and confirm today’s tasks. I then create my to-do list, check in with clients on deliverables and assign tasks for the day
- Throughout the day, I keep in touch with all members of the team on status of projects, and deliverables, I research new opportunities and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Hit the gym to lift weights or play sports
- Take a bath, do self-care ritual and unwind
- Read a book & bed time
What Attracted You to Your Career?
During my spare time, I’ve been running my own social marketing business in the health and wellness industry for some time now.
I found myself feeling frustrated by the traditional methods used to attract new clients and business partners. During my search for a better way, I discovered that I could attract new business without using covert or aggressive marketing techniques.
This amazing discovery was the catalyst to my obsession with all things digital marketing.
Best Thing About Your Job?
The best thing about my job is building relationships with our clients and seeing their businesses succeed. The Honeypot team and work culture is hands down the BEST I’ve ever been a part of.
Most Challenging Thing About Your Job?
The most challenging thing about my job is keeping track of a bunch of moving pieces at once. There is always a lot going on which is also one of the reasons I love my job so much.
No day is ever the same and there is never a dull moment with the Honeybees and our clients.
One Lesson You’ve Learned on the Job?
You must learn to view all your experiences and failures as a means for personal and professional growth. The glass is always half full and resilience is key.
One Item You Can’t Live Without?
My Close Relationships! (And a Football of course.)
What Tool Do You Find Most Useful at Work?
I can’t live without Google Tools. I use Gmail, Google Calendars, Google Drive, etc. They help keep me organized and allow me to access all the relevant information I need to stay on the ball.
What’s One Thing from Your Bucket List That You Have Done or Want to Do?
I’ve been skydiving and bungee jumping both in the same year (I’d highly recommend sky-diving to anyone looking for a thrill!)
My biggest bucket list item would be to take my Dad to a Pittsburgh Steelers game.