Are You Complying with the Canadian Anti-Spam Law?
We're here to assist you in fast-tracking your compliance with Bill C-28. For only $499 let us help you cross the compliance and diligence line throughout your organization.
What will you get with our CASL Audit?
- Process Review: we will review your current practices and provide you with best practice recommendations
- Communications Review: a communications, technology and platform review by Honeypot's team of digital marketing experts
- Live Consult: a 60 minute interview with your team and 30 minute post audit next steps review session
- Exclusive Access: access to our online CASL client centre post July 1, 2014
- Actionable Next Steps: a practical set of recommendations and tasks leading to compliance
- Documentation: premium checklists and roadmaps - best practices to CASL compliance
Ignoring CASL will be very expensive
We do not recommend ignoring the enforcement of this very important piece of business legislation.
As of July 1, 2014 Canadian business will be required to adhere to some of the most strict consumer privacy laws in the G20.
"Accidents happen" simply will not cut it
Consumer privacy and electronic communications are now a serious topic in Canada, can your company afford up to $10M per violation? We'll work with you to make sure "accidents" will not happen.
Likewise can you afford to not be able to communicate your existing clients about your offerings?