People sometimes say they did not have time to do it correctly. So if they did not have time to do things correctly the first time, where are they going to find time to do it again?
- Who Are You?
- What Does a Day in the Life of Ricky Price Look Like?
- What Attracted You to Your Career?
- Best Thing About Your Job?
- Most Challenging Thing About Your Job?
- One Lesson You’ve Learned on the Job?
- One Item You Can’t Live Without?
- What Tool Do You Find Most Useful at Work?
- What’s One Thing from Your Bucket List That You Have Done, or Want to Do?
Who Are You?
Ricky at Work
SEO and Analytics Specialist
Ricky at Play
Costa Rican Native. Marketing Major. Devoted father. Music Enthusiast. Travel Bug. (As a side note, my real name is Enrique Gonzalez- Ricky Price is my given name for the sports industry.)
What Does a Day in the Life of Ricky Price Look Like?
What Attracted You to Your Career?
I would be lying if I said that the money wasn’t part of it. But the main attraction was the thrill of marketing itself, when you identify something a person really wanted and deliver it to them.
Best Thing About Your Job?
The flexibility. I can work in any part of the world as long as I have the internet. Honestly, that’s the main reason why I went from traditional to digital marketing.
Most Challenging Thing About Your Job?
Not being on-site has its advantages, but it also presents the greatest challenge: understanding what’s being asked of you from someone who is thousands of miles away.
One Lesson You’ve Learned on the Job?
Once you hit a wall, look for options. There are always options.
One Item You Can’t Live Without?
Right now, my son. Everything else is secondary.
What Tool Do You Find Most Useful at Work?
Since I need to communicate with the rest of the Honeypot team, I find Skype really useful. (A phone call from Costa Rica is pricey!)
What’s One Thing from Your Bucket List That You Have Done, or Want to Do?
To do? That’s a long list, but among the top ones are:
- Travel from coast to coast (U.S.) in a convertible.
- Go to the Greek islands and Tuscany for a month each.
- Go to Barcelona with my son.