As the weather gets warmer and we get closer to the next stage of this new normal, our busy bees at the Hive have been collecting delicious tidbits of helpful information that we want to share with all small businesses.
How are businesses making the move to adapt to the new normal? What promotional/social calendars could help small businesses?
Getting back to the new normal involves more than just switching on the lights and providing masks. How can small businesses do this successfully?
We get it. We know you have lots of questions, and we’re here to help you answer them! So let’s dive in.
Plan For The Rush.
We’re all a little anxious to get back to normal, but how do we adapt and make the required changes, so we get back to business safely?
With all the changes happening, businesses are busy coming up with new and creative ways to help all of us navigate through this new frontier.
We’ve rounded up some of the top stories of new products, services, and business models being developed and inspired by the changes we’re all facing.
With all the changes happening, businesses are busy coming up with new practices and new innovative products to help navigate through this new frontier, as we all look forward to the re-opening of our communities and businesses.
Let’s take a look at some new innovations hitting the market:
A great article on changes in the e-commerce world, with POS technology and new Omnichannel tools for SMB’s, as businesses shift toward deeper integration between online and offline operations.
* * *
This article introduces a 3 phase plan to guide businesses to the new normal, answering some hard hitting questions, such as: How have some of the top brands across the world coped up with this crisis so far to stay relevant yet sensitive to their consumers? And, more importantly, has it worked? What should be the brand narrative going forward? How can they ensure they maintain the top of mind recall without sounding brash?
* * *
As hard as this situation has been for so many, there’s an amazing amount of feel good stories and acts of solidarity that remind us all that we’re not alone – we’re in this together. Instagram is doing its part by adding a new sticker for small businesses that lets you share and promote your favourite small businesses.
* * *
This article takes a look at the changes Facebook has made and how they will impact you. the laundry list includes new accessibility tools for live streaming, the updated Messenger interface, “quiet time,” and a new download data tool that will impact the user and marketer experience alike.
It’s great to see so many businesses stepping up and producing new innovative products and practices!
We’ve scoured the web in search of examples of what’s working for businesses, so check out the links below for some insightful and interesting articles on things you can do to set yourself up for success.
With the release of Google’s May 2020 core update, bringing major changes to their algorithm now is a good time to review your website and keywords and see what’s working and adjust accordingly.
- An excellent article that offers some surprising and insightful tips on managing PPC campaigns right now.
- This article talks about how to stabilize your business during a crisis, recovery planning, and 5 steps you can take today to plan for your business’s post-coronavirus future.
- Change brings accelerated innovation and new business models, products and services appearing. What does this mean for the future? This article tackles the idea that the new normal may not be as different to the old normal as we think. Food for thought!
- Keeping your business information up-to-date is important, especially in times of uncertainty. This simple resource will walk you through the steps required to keep your Google My Business information current and relevant.
- Are you wondering how to approach PPC campaigns in a time of crisis? This is a great read with plenty of great tips on how to keep business moving in times of uncertainty.